Ready for takeoff
“Turnkey” solutions for the aviation industry.
Know-how and technical expertise for development services
We are aware of your challenges!
The bar is set high: Safety standards, continent-spanning project complexity, cost pressure, …
Stay successful and flexible: We guarantee uncomplicated, fast and cost-conscious handling of your projects. Longstanding engineering experience and numerous successful projects for well-known OEMs and MROs form the basis of our claim.
Our engineering team consists of exceptionally qualified technical specialists with a long history of networking within the aerospace industry.
Our close cooperation with our partners also provides you with access to their knowledge and network! As a consequence, in addition to the technically necessary expertise, primarily project management and certification of our solutions are also available.
This enables us to also offer “turnkey” solutions in the field of aircraft cabin conversions, including project management.
From concept to series production
Range of Services
Equipment • Electrics • Mechanical • Structure • Systems
From development to integration within the aircraft, inclusive supplier management and project management – you will have but one point of contact delivering your ‘turnkey’ engineering solution.
From minor changes to full cabin conversions – QRelation Engineering offers the following:
- Cost estimation on the aircraft (initial survey)
- Preparation of specifications
- Feasibility studies, installation and assembly studies, damage tolerance analysis
- Industrial design and scope of work definition
- Calculation and design of cabin components and systems
- System integration
- Qualification and technical documentation
- Project and supplier management
- Layover support during conversion
First Article Inspections and reports per catalogue service
Get the support you need for EN 9100/EN 9102-compliant FAI services from external resources.
Our aircraft construction specialists implement your assignments quickly, effectively and to a high standard of quality.
The processing by catalogue service (items at fixed prices) enables extremely flexible resource planning with full cost transparency. In the case of weekly delivery in writing, delivery contents can be continuously adapted if required.
Our service solution
- Conception of test planning and documents
- Execution of First Article Inspections on aviation-specific components and preparation of the required documentation
- Performance of technical tests such as dimensional measurement paths
- Functional material and installation tests
- Initiation of specific tests, e.g. strength tests, metallography tests, chemical tests
- Checking and verification of the compliance documentation
- Release or blocking of products if required by the FAI report (blocked stock management)
- Management: controlling, tracking, reporting, analysing, deriving and optimising activities
- Consulting and optimisation of internal processes
Reengineering & Equipment Development
Fast realisation by using state-of-the-art methods and procedures
Reverse engineering, from the digitization and scanning of parts to the creation of 3D models and the creation of blueprints and drawings.
- Real product Reengineering basis
- 3D modelling in CAD or by scan file
- 2D drawing checklist, inspection plan
Development & Design
Concept & Analysis
- Regulation analysis
- Inspection of installation space
- Mechanical systems
- 3D CAD modelling
- Reverse engineering
- Inspection planning
- First Article Inspection
Project organization and control at the operational level
- Sales and bid support
- Project controlling (time / costs / quality)
- Change and claim management
- Interface Management
- Project documentation
- Quality assurance
- Risk and FMEA management
- Qualification and employee training